Car Repair Loans
Need to get back on the road quickly? Need emergency loans for your vehicle? Our car loan lenders can help.
When a car breaks down it is often unexpected and expensive. Our car repair financing can help you pay for the cost of a mechanic, new tyres or even pay your vehicle registration.
We understand the importance of getting your car repaired quickly so you can meet family and work commitments. We arrange fast car repair financing loans for repairs, providing fuss free approvals with a simple application process.
Our secured vehicle repair loans of up to $5000 have no early payout fees or penalties - the quicker you pay back the loan the more you save. We can also tailor the repayments to suit your budget.
We welcome pensioners, single parents and people with credit issues including bad credit, defaults and bankcruptcy to apply for vehicle financing loans for car repairs.
If you need car finance fast apply for car repair loans online now or call our car loan lenders on 07 5452 7400 to discuss a solution right for you.
5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Off on applying for Car repair loans
1. Regular car maintenance keeps your car in good running condition, minimising the chance of needing emergency repairs due to breakdowns. Regular servicing means better tire traction, more stable steering, and more reliable engine starts.
2. SAFETY! Driving around in a vehicle that hasn't been serviced for years is simply unsafe. Maintaining a car is imperative to being a responsible road user. By sitting behind the wheel of an unmaintained car, not only are you comprimising your own safety (worn out brake pads, tyres etc. are a major safety concern), but you are also compromising the safety of other drivers on the road.
3. In most cases, maintaining your car with regular 6 month and annual car services is cheaper (and smarter) over the long term compared to allowing mechanical problems to fester, and parts to wear out. Waiting until your car is in such bad shape that it needs emergency car repairs can cost you big time resulting in needing much larger car repair financing (and as a bonus, you will see your vehicle out of commission for longer until the necessary repairs are done, and parts are replaced.
4. By following preventative measures and holding yourself to getting regular car servicing done, you can extend the life of your vehicle, and its resale value (and minimise the chance of getting blindsided by suddenly needing to take out big car repair loans for repairs.
5. When you take good care of your car, it lowers the cost of fuel. By skipping an important vehicle service, your gas milage can potentially decrease a lot. This means you will have to fill up your fuel tank more often, spending more $$$ than otherwise necessary.
So don't cut corners avoiding properly maintaining your car. You run the risk of not only decreased road safety, decreased resale value, and decreased fuel mileage, but also of eventually needing to take out a much larger car repair loan than would have previously been needed for regular vehicle servicing.